Apprenticeship Industrial clerk
Inform yourself about the apprenticeship as industrial clerk at TotalEnergies!
The most direct way into a job that is fun, making success possible is by doing a commercial or technical apprenticeship at TotalEnergies.
Our vocational training courses at a glance:
Hello I am Jonas Steinbrück. I am doing my apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at TOTAL Germany, one of many apprenticeships with us.
My workplace is located at TOTAL's site at Berlin's main train station.
During my apprenticeship, I get to work on a lot of exciting projects.
- Jonas: "Good morning C2B"
- Robot C2B: "Good morning Jonas! Have a nice day"
Even though I do most of my work independently, the collaboration and contact with colleagues is just as important.
- Jonas: "Alexa how is the price for climate neutral heating oil today?"
- Alexa "Your heating oil price for 2000 liters of climate-neutral heating oil is currently at..."
My duties also involve working with various business units at TOTAL.
- Colleague via teams: Hello Jonas I have received your order. The trucks are all loaded and are on their way to the race.
I've been very well integrated into my team and regularly present my results here. I often forget that I am still an apprentice.
The trainees work not only in different departments but also together on their own projects. In fact, this film is one of those projects.
If you want to be part of the team, apply now!